SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone

Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3419
edited January 2020 in FX £
I’m thinning the herd a bit:

Next up is a Gigrig Quartermaster QMX4. Looking for £110 shipped special delivery with PPG. *Sold*

Solidgold FX Apollo II custom shop. Tap tempo phaser, excellent condition with box and bits. Sounds amazing and has some awesome wave options. £130 shipped PPG in the UK. Sold

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Man, the Goatkeeper thirst is real. I'm waiting for Prymaxe to have a sale so I can offset the customs charges...
  • those GH Diablos are like fucking gold dust. I have hankered after them hard for a while. Pretty set on drive but would love to know how it compares to a Bluesbreaker type pedal? I have a Snouse; not sure I could ever part with it
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3419
    edited September 2019
    I haven’t had a real BB since about ‘96, @colourofsound , so hard to say. I sold the BB cos I thought it was totally boring compared to my Guv’nor at the time, but my tastes have matured since then now I hate Guv’nors and find them pretty much unusable. 

I will add that I have also had a KoT which I thought was massively overpriced and very very ordinary, much like my original BB. 

The GH to me is different, very much Okko in flavour although it’s much better at lower gain than my original Diablo + is; when I first bought it as a replacement for my 15 year old, treasured Diablo, I was very disappointed that it doesn’t sound just the same. It took me a while to recognise it’s its own thing and better for me in a low gain crunch setting. The original Diablo sounds a bit woolly to me in that application.

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3419
    edited January 2020
    Adding more:

Castledine Supra-vibe, gloss black version, excellent with box and instructions, £255 shipped PPG in the UK.SOLD elsewhere.

Solidgold FX Apollo II custom shop. Tap tempo phaser, excellent condition with box and bits. Sounds amazing and has some awesome wave options. £130 shipped PPG in the UK.

Lightning Wave tiny tap. New and unused. Tiny tap pedal that will need a headphone jack to 1/4” convertor. These were originally designed to be stuck on Boss delay pedals to provide a tap without drilling the casing, but they will work elsewhere and are really tiny. £25 PPG shipped in the UK.

https://i.imgur.com/3MhzhED.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w7TDwiI.jpg

Joe Gore Cult germanium booster. £125 PPG UK. SOLD elsewhere.

• Bump
  • End of month bumpage.
  • Bumpit.
  • Bump