STOLEN! please keep ‘em peeled.

What's Hot
Nick Devine, a very talented tattoo artist who I follow on Instagram had his studio broken into last night.  Not only did the thieving pricks steal all his tattoo gear (as well as other artists stuff, depriving them all of an income for a while, at least) but they also took his guitar. 

The studio is in St Helens and the guitar was handed down to Nick by his Dad, before he died.  It’s a black customised Epiphone Les Paul with EMG’s in the bridge and neck and also a nickel humbucker in the middle.  There’s a fair bit of relic-ing around the edges and there’s also some silver/white lettering which says John Ernest around the top edge of the body. 

If by any chance you see this for sale, or are offered it in px etc, please phone the rozzers or pm me and I’ll put you in touch with it’s rightful owner. 

I’ll see if I can post a pic of the guitar....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3062
    Ok... so posting an actual photo from imgur is almost impossible with an iPad....but if you click the links, it’ll take you there.....

one more try....

There she is!
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18672
    Complete & utter twats  :p
    That sounds like an unusual guitar to move on, so hopefully he'll be seeing it again soon :+1: 
    Not so sure about thieving pricks & tattoo gear, the two sound awfully closely related ;)  ?
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    Thanks Rob and that's very sad to hear on all counts.

That's a very distinctive and personlised guitar and so hopefully, it'll turn up and I hope there's not too much disruption to their livelihoods and business.

A similar thing happened to a tattoo shop near me in Surrey and another local tattoo shop stepped in to help them (let them use the shop and gear) until they got back on their feet.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom