Mission " to delight customers one after another" accomplished.

What's Hot

"Bridge and block fitted perfectly, wow wow wow, what a difference, this bridge feels incredible, very sensitive, absolutely lovely! Guitar has definitely more clean sustain.... You'll notice I'm happy! You bet I am. Best upgrade I have ever done to any guitar and I have done a few!!" Thank you, Don Cowie for your choosing the Wudtone CP VT Trem http://www.wudtone.com/shop/?wpsc-product=wudtone-cp-vintage-tremolo-bridge-plate . Are you ready to upgrade your Trem? More reviews at   http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/12504/wudtone-tremolo-fitted-and-reviewed   now from as little as £29.99

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Looks very well made indeed - although I'm one of those people who personally prefers bent steel saddles for look. Just my preference, I'm certainly not claiming them to be any better!

Unusual height adjustment for the saddles? I usually follow the radius of the fretboard roughly, also accommodating for differences in string thickness. I'd have them all parallel to the body as well rather than sloped. Still, whatever works for each of us!
  • noisepolluternoisepolluter Frets: 798
    edited May 2014
    The BBC would like to point out that other bridges are available.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElectroDanElectroDan Frets: 554

Quick question for you Andy:

I read the info on your site about your trem range and they certainly look the business. I can see you use a nylon bush to eliminate the clanking, but are they all screw in, or do you offer grub screw tensionable arms?

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27460
    Moved to a more appropriate section.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
    edited May 2014
    axisus said:
    Looks very well made indeed - although I'm one of those people who personally prefers bent steel saddles for look. Just my preference, I'm certainly not claiming them to be any better!

Unusual height adjustment for the saddles? I usually follow the radius of the fretboard roughly, also accommodating for differences in string thickness. I'd have them all parallel to the body as well rather than sloped. Still, whatever works for each of us!
    hi there, you can use any saddles you wish, wide or narrow spacing, Wudtone currently offers Callaham steel nickel options. What you see are the customers pics, having re used existing saddles ( and their quick set up) .  kind regards 
    edited May 2014

Quick question for you Andy:

I read the info on your site about your trem range and they certainly look the business. I can see you use a nylon bush to eliminate the clanking, but are they all screw in, or do you offer grub screw tensionable arms?

Hi there, you got it deep m5 thread screw in, nylon bush above, no slack.   
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10370
    tFB Trader
    I think I'm going to see you for the Oil City 70s style Strat pickup demonstrator. It has a 'pressed cheese' block that is not complimenting the Triple Blues pickups. And of course we have to keep it British!
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

edited May 2014
    I think I'm going to see you for the Oil City 70s style Strat pickup demonstrator. It has a 'pressed cheese' block that is not complimenting the Triple Blues pickups. And of course we have to keep it British!
    OK, but only if you want least reduction, the most natural guitar voice for your splendid pickups to pickup. We do that.
  • mission accomplished again . This time with the latest vintage correct looking CPVT version

thank you for sharing your experience , really means a lot. 
    kind regards

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    TTony said:
    Moved to a more appropriate section.
    The mind boggles.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."