SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 2 x Brand new Rode NT6 Condenser microphones - reduced to £130(!) each or bundled deal for both

TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
edited August 2019 in Studio & Rec £
Hi all, 

As per the above, I have two of these Microphones boxed and never used. They were part of a very generous but unneeded endorsement deal.

I have opened the boxes to take pictures but otherwise these are exactly the same as they would be from a retailer. 

cheapest I can see online is just under £300 per mic.

£150 reduced to £130(!) each, or will sell the pair for £250. an absolute bargain, i'm sure you'll agree.  

I have loads more pictures that I can send through & we can discuss postage or collection from near Huntingdon in Cambs. 

Thanks all

https://i.imgur.com/JFns34G.jpg

Blurb from Rode: 

The very compact design of the NT6 (achieved by separation of capsule and preamp) is suited for common use and also specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required.

• With separate capsule and power supply
  • 1/2" Membrane
  • Cardioid
  • Frequency response 40 Hz to 20 kHz
  • With switchable HPF at 80Hz / 12dB / octave
  • Dynamic range> 119 dB (according to IEC651, IEC268-15)
  • Maximum sound pressure level: 138 dB SPL
  • Signal to noise ratio: 75 dB
  • Phantom power of 44-52 V required
  • Incl. 3 m Kevlar cable, windscreen, microphone attachment and tripod holder, 2 threaded adapters and bag
  • 10 Years manufacturers warranty
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
    Silly price reduction bump.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
    edited August 2019
    Ill take them both please
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1