SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Special 1997

What's Hot
Stu__RRStu__RR Frets: 6
edited September 2019 in Guitars £

SOLD

Gibson Les Paul Special 1997

For Sale (no trades I’m afraid) 

This is a really nice example of a “good wood era” LP Special in Cherry. However, the one in one out policy is in effect so this one is going up for sale. 

All as stock for the period and in very good condition for a guitar of this age. Plenty of small marks and scuffs but nothing major or through to the wood. Frets are in amazing shape and it plays and sounds fantastic. One volume control has been replaced. It’s currently set up with 10s and has had a recent fret polish and general fettle. 

This model is USA made, has a 60s slim taper neck, p100 pickups, Abr-1 bridge tunomatic, full nitro finish, Grover tuners, bound rosewood board etc. Well beyond anything currently available at even close to this pricepoint and includes its original softcase or an aftermarket gator hardcase depending on the buyers preference. 

Looking for £699ono - NOW £600 and local collection (based in Knebworth, Hertfordshire) as things stand. I’m happy to travel to meet within reason. That said, if you really want this shipped I’m happy to discuss it. 

Thanks all  

Pics can be found here: 
https://imgur.com/a/8Xq711P
2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments