SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB American PRS - Sorted

What's Hot
GrampaGrampa Frets: 947
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Morning all....Looking to buy an American PRS, specifically a post 2010 McCarty (not 594), ME Quatro, Paul's Guitar, maybe a Studio (not interested in any tremolo versions). Already have a 594 but (as I told the Mrs) everyone needs a back-up. Must be excellent/mint and would prefer to buy from a long standing respected member if possible. Had a look at several available through retailers but either an extortionate price if in any sort of reasonable condition, or a couple of light dings and a bit of buckle rash usually equates to being battered to Hell, and often as not still silly money. Many thanks in advance and hi to all from a long time lurker, new member. Grampa.
My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2374
    Shame no trem versions, I've blocked off the trem on the DGT I'm selling with a tremolno - means you get fixed bridged but with the great DGT tones :) 

Just about to bump the thread if that tickles your fancy, understood if not though! 
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    I've got a lovely Singlecut Trem in players condition if you're keen.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 947
    Dave/Danny, many thanks for your offers but not in the market for a Trem, maybe one day in the future. Good luck with sales. Grampa.
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???