SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - WTB Megadeth – Rust in peace - Guitar Tab book (vintage or reissue)

What's Hot
GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
edited June 2020 in Misc £
Fancy relearning some tunes from this classic album (got rid of all my GW & GFTPM mags with the tabs in) & Don't fancy giving my £'s to Amazon & just wondered if any one here has a copy they are looking to let go,not to worried about it being a little worn as long as it's complete and clean

Gives a shout + price inc postage (mainland uk)

Cheers
Gizmo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Lockdown Bump.
  • guitarmanglerguitarmangler Frets: 584
    I’ve got one, somewhere? I’ll see if I can track it down. I’d argue that it’s not the best transcription, tho, and you can get better transcripts online/YouTube. 
    I’ve got one, somewhere? I’ll see if I can track it down. I’d argue that it’s not the best transcription, tho, and you can get better transcripts online/YouTube. 
    Well if you managed to dig it out and want to sell it on please fire me a price :)

I have the PDF scans from scribd but printers totally hate me (don't want to face printing 65 two sided pages) and i hate trying to use tablets in the garden/sun ;)

Sorry for the wait , I found eventually in the loft. It’s a little bit wobbly. £3 delivered?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Sorry for the wait , I found eventually in the loft. It’s a little bit wobbly. £3 delivered?

Super PM me you PP details :) And £3 is a little low and i guess would end up costing you once posted!
    so hows £5 + del sound?

btw is that a frank gamble book and also a copy of the advancing guitars i spy under RIP?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Is it ? Ok cool. I’ll sort it out for you tomorrow. Almost, it’s holdsworths just for the curious and advancing guitarist.

Super PM me you PP details :) And £3 is a little low and i guess would end up costing you once posted!
    so hows £5 + del sound?

btw is that a frank gamble book and also a copy of the advancing guitars i spy under RIP?

Sorted, Many thanks to Rich for digging this out for me, time to go RIP ;)

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Ben Eller has posted some corrections for this on his Instagram and videos of him playing through them on YT.
    DLM said:
    Ben Eller has posted some corrections for this on his Instagram and videos of him playing through them on YT.
    Thx for the heads up :) i do enjoy watching a few of uncle bens video's from time to time, Love his no BS tell it like it is approach

• imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3745
    Best Megadeth tabs I've found:

https://www.eltontabs.com/albumList?artistId=2

So good, I sent him some cash via Paypal just to say thanks.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Best Megadeth tabs I've found:

https://www.eltontabs.com/albumList?artistId=2

So good, I sent him some cash via Paypal just to say thanks.
    Wow set the world on fire this guys should have the handle "Tabbing is my Business" ! thx for the heads up

Looks like i need to get some more printer Ink and a few packs of A4 and a binding kit lol

I will also be sending a Donation his way. btw have a wis