SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Vox Clyde McCoy V848 Reissue Wah

J.PJ.P Frets: 44
edited September 2019 in FX £
Hi! Having a bit of a clear out and am selling this  Vox Clyde McCoy V848 reissue wah. Bought it years ago after seeing Philip Sayce play and loosing my mind, lol. It sounds awesome but I rarely get chance to use it. Really quite rare and no longer made so if you're a pedal junkie, it's a bit of a collectable. As you can see in the photos, it's in more or less mint condition. I've hardly used it and it comes with its original Vox carry case. 
Here's what Vox say:

The Vox V848 Clyde McCoy Wah Wah Pedal is what a wah should sound like. The original made the sound of a muted trumpet, so Vox recruited trumpeter Clyde McCoy as an endorser. The reissue version is true to the original in most details, including the tone-critical part a custom-tuned inductor made by the original manufacturer. It also has some modern enhancements such as a true bypass switch, a newly designed custom-taper potentiometer, and an AC adapter jack.

FEATURES

Sought-after vintage effect from the '60s

The original was famous for making the sound of a muted trumpet

Reissue contains a tone-critical part, a custom-tuned inductor, made by the original manufacturer

True bypass switch

Newly designed custom-taper potentiometer

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12IaO0vk-RUEvA4KrfBuI92xYg8Dfw97S

Asking £100 (+ Postage if needed)

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments