Gardenback new song

Latest tune from my son’s band Gardenback. They’re a 3 piece from Oldham and gig regularly around Manchester. The song’’s called “Laugh out loud” and was self produced in their rehearsal room. Hope you like it. https://gardenback.bandcamp.com/track/laugh-out-loud
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great band. They’ve got a gig coming up next month with my mates Hey bulldog. 
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Thanks. Yes they have. Caught Hey Bulldog at Cotton Clouds the other week, excellent band too
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • ellangus said:
    Thanks. Yes they have. Caught Hey Bulldog at Cotton Clouds the other week, excellent band too
    I was there too! It’s a great festival. My band played on the (very wet) Friday night in the same tent. 
    edited August 2019
    Which band? I was there on Friday
  • ellangus said:
    Which band? I was there on Friday
    The Maitlands, we opened the spinning top tent. 
    Ah. Sorry, I missed you. I got there just after 7. 
  • Hey @ellangus, we’re playing Northwich in March with the lads. You coming along?