Replacement pot for Mesa Boogie DC-10 in UK (or reasonable shipping)

What's Hot
IntoTheRoughIntoTheRough Frets: 52
edited August 2019 in Amps
I need pot #591842 for my DC-10 as unfortunately the knob has been knocked off the Channel 1 gain pot - which is a push/pull job. It's broken the plastic so I think the whole thing now needs to be replaced.

The only results I can find are US-based (no brainer) and a couple of places in mainland europe that want 15 euros to ship it here.  Given it's such a low value item, there must surely be a UK-based supplier.

I presume the pot is fairly standard but I don't know enough to take a punt on an alternative so have kept my search terms to include the Mesa part number.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Blighty? Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4169
    Don’t know a UK supplier but I’ve had some success in the past contacting sellers with crazy shipping on low value items and asking them to send more cheaply. Often it’s just the way their website is set up but they can be quite happy to send via ordinary mail.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    Westside Distribution are the Mesa importers, drop them a line. It won't be cheap but it will be the right part - some Mesa bits are surprisingly difficult to get in exactly the matching spec on the 'normal' market.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • doddydoddy Frets: 1
    Funnily I just had to get one, which I got  from east-west guitars in Dublin and worked out at about £22 delivered
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom