SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Knaggs Chesapeake Severn Tier 2 Raspberry and Creme. **New Pics Added**

What's Hot
ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Knaggs Chesapeake Severn Tier 2  Raspberry and Creme.  Totally beautiful cross between a PRS (with no birds!)and a Strat.   Alder body with flame curly maple top and maple pick guard and a jaw dropping flamed rock maple neck with the coolest of cool diamond inlays. Seymour Duncan APS-1 pickups. Basically a class, superbly made, vibey looking Strat that sustains for days.  Knocks the pants off Fender custom shop. Been gigged but I’ve looked after it very well.  It's in ace condition except from some buckle rash which no one will ever see and some almost invisible minor marks where the strap has rubbed against it. I couldn’t get this to show up in the pics but it’s there so if you don’t like buckle rash don’t buy it. Never done a gig with it without someone coming up and raving about it. Very good quality hard shell Knaggs case in excellent condition. Bought on here from @dts67 in 2016. 

£1800 PPG posted

EDIT - As this has been up for a while and is still available I've added some new pics which are the professional pics taken when the guitar was originally sold.  I can't even remember how I got these and am not sure if it's ok to put them up but frankly Knaggs guitars are very difficult to do justice to in a pic and my own pics aren't really very good.  These are obviously old but they get the colour and vibe just right.  It really looks like this so tell me where you can find a Stratlike guitar as cool as this? It plays as good as it looks. 
1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments