SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: withdrawn: SSS Sunburst, sold: HSS Ocean Turquoise

vincechu89vincechu89 Frets: 92
edited July 2020 in Guitars £
The Sunburst is withdrawn and the Ocean Turquoise has been sold

Edit 28th May: Weights added. £1700 each, I think these are the cheapest Suhr Classic Antiques for sale. Covid-19 restrictions apply. Offers considered.

Hi everyone,

Selling up gear that I love as the bun’s in the oven and we are looking to move to a bigger home.

1 Suhr Classic Antique in Sunburst - 3.4kg or 7lb and 7.9oz

Spec sheet in the photo titled Sunburst Spec but: Rosewood board and with 3x ML Standard Single Coils - condition is as factory aged but with a indent on the stomach contour shown in the photo titled Sunburst 8. Bought new from GuitarGuitar in 2016 and it came with a fitted G&G hard case that is mint condition. Forgot to mention - volume pot replaced by GG under warranty like for like

1 Suhr Classic Antique in Ocean Turquoise (a limited edition finish) - toss up between 3.5kg (7lb and 11oz) and 3.6kg (7lb and 14.9oz), weighed by holding the guitar and stepping on scales and then deducting my weight.

Spec sheet in photo titled OT Spec but: 2x ML Standard Single Coils  and a SSV humbucker in the bridge - condition is as factory aged but also with a indent on the stomach contour and a minor dent on the neck shown in the photos titled OT 8 and OT 9. Bought new from GuitarGuitar in 2018 and I paid to upgrade to a fitted G&G hard case that is mint condition and included.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments