SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Morgan PR5

vincechu89vincechu89 Frets: 92
edited November 2019 in Amps £
Withdrawn.

EDIT: Link to photos of the Morgan (and Suhrs) are here  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17vP7mu0Poy0pQgEwtfHN2GHquYIQrtlU?usp=sharing

Hi everyone,

Selling up gear that I love as the bun’s in the oven and we are looking to move to a bigger home.

Morgan PR5 that is mint condition for £1100 ONO, currently has a Jensen speaker in it but have the original Celestion Greenback and can swap the Jensen out.

I also have listed: 1 Suhr Classic Antique in Sunburst SSS £1800 and 1 Suhr Classic Antique in Ocean Turquoise (a limited edition finish) £1850 

Based in Brum and would prefer collection for the amp.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump offers considered
  • vincechu89vincechu89 Frets: 92
    edited September 2019
    Bump and price down to £1k, ideally need this sold by next weekend.

This is handwired, top boutique quality for less than Fender’s blackface DRRI or PRRI which are both PCB
  • Final price drop to £900, new price is £1.8k so this is half price and mint. This is the trade in value. Be quick as I may just trade it in...
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    Pm’d
  • Pm’d, on the off chance
  • Still available but will have to put a pause on a sale til I’m back from holiday on 17th Oct as won’t be able to ship/meet.
  • Withdrawn