Novo GAS

What's Hot
drpbierdrpbier Frets: 226
Ive been watching Novo for a while and thought I'd go to Coda and compare some to Fano and Rivolta. Turns out there IS no comparison and I'm still saving. There is likely to be a Suhr Alt T Pro for sale soon. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OnparOnpar Frets: 416
    Wow, are they that good? I've been looking at these for a while but not tried one. Which model impressed you the most? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
    I really liked Dennis’ Fano designs and the Rivolta is quite cool, but the Novos just don’t grab me. Bilt on the other hand, wow! That’s all personal tastes though I guess. 

What was was it about the Novos you tried that blew you away? 
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5416
    edited August 2019
    Love Novos. Something about the all-tempered woods really make ‘em ring, and the neck shapes are incredible. The price of them is soaring though... poor exchange rate really showing on those as I’ve been following them for a few years. I bought one of the first Js Coda ever got and to get same now would be at least £600 more in less than 4 years...

Am a fan of BilT too... 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26964
    I’ve not played one but I keep seeing Rhett Schul with his to on YouTube and they always sound brilliant.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    Great guitars. I've played the ones in Coda too. Too spendy for me though.
  • drpbierdrpbier Frets: 226
    I'm  going for the Serus J with goldfoils and the medium neck. It was the total comfort, instantly, the incredible resonance that made it feel alive, and the wide range of sounds in my sweet spot. Just had that "YES" reaction. The Fano and the Rivolta felt dead in comparison. Sounded pretty good though 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom