SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Aria AW 200F Acoustic plus JustInCase hardcase - £100 or trade for loop switcher/HX Stomp

What's Hot
colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
edited May 2020 in Acoustics £
Pictures

Selling my very first guitar! This is a great beginner guitar and my dad bought it for me when i was 13.

Oddly enough I have no emotional attachment to it, it seems that spiritually my real 'first guitar' is my 1985 Fujigen Squire Strat

Anyway, details worth noting (and some mildly interesting story):
  • There’s a pickup fitted under the bridge and the jack socket is integrated as the strap nut on the base of the guitar.
  • Has a hole in it, and I don't mean the sound hole The pictures show a Pearl Jam sticker at the base of the instrument. We had a Great Dane and she bashed it with her hind elbow (legbow?) and put a whopping hole in it. I had some PJ stickers lying about (back when those shops existed where you bought band stickers and really baggy jeans) so 'repaired' it and its been like that ever since. Doesn't effect the instruments function....
  • Comes with a solid 'Just In Case' (haha) hard case. As old as the guitar and in great nick aside from surface rust on the latches (pictured)
  • Searching online reveals it might be Japanese, but I think its more likely Korean or Chinese - no where on the guitar does it say 'Made in Japan'; and the sticker inside says 'Supervised by Aria Japan' - which implies its not Japanese made. I'd probably keep it if it was! EDIT: @ICBM has told me it’s probably Japanese
Looking for £100 pickup or £125 posted. Ideally would trade for the below.

Trades wise, I'm looking for a GigRig QMX6 or OneControl Agamidae Tail Loop; or HX Stomp

Based in Chester

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments