Ezdrummer songs

Does anyone know where you can get ez drummer patterns of songs? We cutting demos and I'd like to use ezdrummer for it. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Groove Monkee sell a wide selection of midi drum loops, which are compatible with most well known drum VSTi's including Ezdrummer.

It's not a competition.
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Ah yes, I need actual songs i.e dont stop, crazy little thing called love etc
  • I suspect you might be best off grabbing some guitar pro tabs and throwing the midi into your DAW
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
    EZ Drummer uses midi files for its drum loops, so youd need to get the full song midi file and strip out the drums as Polarityman mentions.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Thelooploft have a classic beats package you might find some songs you want in that. But it doesn't have crazy little thing called love (at least my version, which is quite, old doesn't).

https://www.thelooploft.com/collections/midi-loops/products/classic-drum-loops-midi-drum-loops

It's not a competition.
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    I usually look online for a good midi file of the track, import it into reaper, and use SSD5, and others to build up my cover versions, can always augment with groove monkey or other loops afterwards, but a well made midi will get you nearly there.
  • I do this all the time when I’m learning new material or tweaking arrangements to play to the band.  I start by looking for free MIDI files on t’internet then load into Cubase a play the drum tracks via Superior Drummer 3.  You may have to take out the odd tambourine that isn’t mapped to your kit but it’s all fairly painless.  The problem, we’ll not all MIDI tracks were created equal.  Some are well programmed with a human feel and others sound as though they have been lifted from a 1970s Bontempi organ.  If you are willing to pay then there are commercial sites around with much better quality