SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 1967 Gibson ES-355

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2045
edited September 2020 in Guitars £

Ok Fretboarders another chance for someone to pick up this beauty. You may have noticed I have a circle of friends who get hit hard by GAS and I am now being offered this back for one of my guitars in a px deal. Trouble is as much as I love this guitar I need an acoustic and am specifically after a 50s/ early 60s J200.

Looking for £6000 ono will consider cash heavy trades but must comfortably equate to £6k if it’s a trade deal. Below is the original unedited ad as per classified rules but above is the new ask for sale or trade.

Ok 1967 Gibson ES-355 which is absolutely stunning, pictures speak for themselves I believe. All original including finish except for changed guard and wired to mono. Original stereo wiring and guard included although the guard is broken and not fit for use. Excellent condition for its age, finish wear consistent with age as well tarnishing to hardware which is also visible in pics. Black lights perfectly.

Original Hard Shell Case

NB I stated this is 1968 in my NGD thread but since have found the serial seems to date to 67 on other more accurate sites than guitar project. Little difference either way but thought I would call out here rather than editing the NGD thread.

Not considering trades as you will imagine from my reason for sale

£6000 

And now doubling down as I chase another guitar

1960 Gibson Les Paul DC Junior

No neck or heel breaks. 

Has had a humbucker fitted, but now back to original spec including the original dog ear P-90 which covers the minor mod done to the rout.

Has also had Grovers fitted, but now back to originals with holes slightly visible and only other thing to note is a refret

Weight 6.8lbs!! 

Comes in an aged lifton reissue case

£4500 Now £3950

0reaction image LOL 25reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments