SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any digital drummers here for a pricing question please ?

Hi Gang,

Son is looking to sell his complete Yamaha DTXPLORER (Brain, kit, pedals , stool etc). EBay prices seem to be all over the place , he thinks he’ll get £300, In thinking nearer £200. Anyone got any ideas please ?

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited September 2019
    £200 is more realistic - which version is it? 

• Thanks @robwright ; the 'brain' part just says DTXPLORER on it (in that there don't seem to be any other model identifications on it). Its the one with the slightly rubbery black pads. It has the bass drum pedal, high hat pedal, snare, two toms, a floor tom , crash and ride cymbals and high hat.

You can choose about 20 different kit variations too - hope that helps ?
  • Probably the version I. The I and II go for around the £200 mark if you put it BIN with offers. I would start it at £225 and see what happens. If they sell as an auction they tend to go for nearer £150 so I would go BIN and hold out! 

• robwright said:
    Probably the version I. The I and II go for around the £200 mark if you put it BIN with offers. I would start it at £225 and see what happens. If they sell as an auction they tend to go for nearer £150 so I would go BIN and hold out! 
    Good man thanks , I’ll do exactly that