SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Or120 clone/ Orange th30 and 212 cab FS/FT

Mika88Mika88 Frets: 0
edited December 2019 in Amps £
Hi, its never fun but I recently made the choice to accept selling or trading my current amp setup.
Both are less than two years with me and only played in a studio environment. No smoking. 
My music has gone a different ay and I got these with the intention of being super rock n roll loud hahah. 
I am trying to buy a Dr Z ( I miss my old one) so thats about the inly trade, next to maybe fender, or morgan etc. 
To help out I have added a quick little demo video of the amps quickly micd up. All guitar straight in, Just for a rough idea. 

Video has or120 clone after 1 minute or so, TH30 at start sold (unless you want a 212 cab) 

Jafffa Cake DANplifier 100watt rock machine

Based on a well known rockn amp from orange. made by a forum member, great tones and quality. Just so everyone knows, this is not a Orange but a build inspired and somewhat better than orange. Handwired, lighter than most heads, Super touch sensative and a very usable master volume. 
Paired with the cab below its awesome. 
£600

https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/orange-or120-clone-jaffa-cake/1352112308

Hiwatt Vertical cab 212

So I picked this up at Hanks Vintage Guitars on Denmark Street. While I have no authentication I was told and the store will back this up it was previously owned by Noel Gallagher. I dont know if this is true, to be honest I liked the cab so I bought it. I still like it. 
Some Hiwatt speakers that sound great.  

£350

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments