Eastman advice

What's Hot
Looking at a PCH1 as my first acoustic. Any opinions on these or ideas for something better at a similar price point?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I haven't tried one but I'd be surprised if they weren't really good. Eastman makes really good stuff and I can't think of a better maker for value for money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    I haven't tried one either, but I do have an Eastman E20P parlour guitar and it's brilliant.
  • @Fuengi ?

He just bought his son one. 

I have a Eastman, superb quality.  IMO, for the price the PCH models are unbeatable. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Indeed. We picked one up at Guitar Village at the weekend, purely Jr's choice but I don't think there was a better acoustic in there for the price. 

I know Sigma get a lot of love but to me they are heavily built. The Eastman are all light and comfortable I find. 

There was a bit of detail in the tone and it played pretty well but would definitely benefit from a good setup in due course. The finish looks great in the flesh too. 

Very impressive. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Fuengi said:

I know Sigma get a lot of love but to me they are heavily built. The Eastman are all light and comfortable I find. 
    Spot on.