SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Re-Issue (South-West London)

What's Hot
AornicAornic Frets: 476
edited September 2019 in Amps £
Hi all,

I recently tried this amp out at GuitarGuitar Epsom and took quite a liking to it. Despite living in a flat, I can get away with playing it on 2 or 2.5 during the daytime, and it took my two favourite pedals very well even at such low volume. Here's a video of me trying it out with some pedals I took along to Epsom with my main Strat.

So yes, lovely amp. However, and especially after several pricey recent gear purchases, I can't afford it new so I'm on the lookout for good prices in the area. I can't travel too far, as work keeps me in London and I don't have a car, and I missed out on some deals further up north.

Please let me know if you are looking to sell! I am based in New Malden KT3.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Welcome @Aornic ! Demo sounds great, I bet that would also sound killer with the Tokai ;)
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi mate, I have a '68 that I have been toying with selling, £550 with a Hot Rox padded cover, I can deliver in London. 

Thanks
  • AornicAornic Frets: 476
    Hi mate, I have a '68 that I have been toying with selling, £550 with a Hot Rox padded cover, I can deliver in London. 

Thanks

Thanks for the offer! However, I'm just looking for a '65, preferably without any mods to it.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Aornic said:
    Hi all,

I recently tried this amp out at GuitarGuitar Epsom and took quite a liking to it. Despite living in a flat, I can get away with playing it on 2 or 2.5 during the daytime, and it took my two favourite pedals very well even at such low volume. Here's a video of me trying it out with some pedals I took along to Epsom with my main Strat.

So yes, lovely amp. However, and especially after several pricey recent gear purchases, I can't afford it new so I'm on the lookout for good prices in the area. I can't travel too far, as work keeps me in London and I don't have a car, and I missed out on some deals further up north.

Please let me know if you are looking to sell! I am based in New Malden KT3.

Cheers.
    Ha! New Malden you say? Blinking' flips. I passed through there every day for 6 years when i was at school. Having to brave the Coombe Girls' (think St Trinians but not as hot) and Holy Cross Girls (never knew what to think of them) was maddening in the days when the opposite sex were there to be avoided.

What's that got to do with Princetons? Nothing, except I've got a '68 CPR with a Neo Creamback and anything with Princeton in the thread title get's my juices flowing far more than any Coombe girl ever could.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Seems nobody wants to part with theirs! I decided to purchase a new unit from Reidy's.

I suppose this discussion can be closed!
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2177
    I had a 65 a while back and let it go. Only thing I've regretted selling. When I saw you didn't want the 68 offered, I bought it, so your thread has had some success. 

Good luck with the 65. It's worth it even at new prices. 
    Barnezy said:
    I had a 65 a while back and let it go. Only thing I've regretted selling. When I saw you didn't want the 68 offered, I bought it, so your thread has had some success. 

Good luck with the 65. It's worth it even at new prices. 

Gotta love those cleans! Cheers mate.