SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Huss and Dalton Crossroads Acoustic Guitar 2016 (Gibson L-00) Short Scale

djmusicmandjmusicman Frets: 12
edited December 2019 in Acoustics £
Huss and Dalton Crossroads Acoustic Guitar from 2016.

This is Huss and Daltons version of a pre-war Gibson L-00. It is a great sounding, light, small body 00 size guitar. It has a short scale, 24.75 inches and a 1 3/4 inch nut width. String spacing at the bridge is 2 5/16 inches. Sikta spruce top with Mahogany back and sides. Beautiful sunburst finish

It has been professionally set up, the action is low and the guitar is easy to play. The frets are in great shape.

It is in excellent near mint condition with only a few very, light scratches here and there that would polish out and one small ding on the back. Please see the photos.

Original hard shell flight case in perfect condition included. Original paperwork included. I will send the package fully insured.

£̶2̶7̶0̶0̶  £̶2̶6̶0̶0̶  £̶2̶40̶0̶  Price reduced to £2200

Crossroads Model Details & Specifications

Build Style: Flat Top
Body Binding: Cream
Neck Binding: Unbound/Blind Slot
Rosette: Cream two-band
Bridge Style: Straight
Pickguard: Fire Stripe
Tuners/Buttons: Gotoh 3-Plate
Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Dot

Crossroads Model Measurements

Nut Width: 1 3/4 inches
Body Width: 14 5/8 inches
Body Depth: 4 5/16 inches
Body Length: 19 1/4 inches
Scale: 24.75 inches
Saddle Spacing: 2 5/16 inches
Soundhole: 4 inches

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price reduced to £2600
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price reduced to £2500
  • Price reduced to £2400
  • Would you consider any (partial) trades?  I'm considering getting rid of my Carr Rambler.  Please drop me a line if you might be interested.  I'm not playing electric as much these days and would look to exchange for a nice acoustic.
  • golocky said:
    Would you consider any (partial) trades?  I'm considering getting rid of my Carr Rambler.  Please drop me a line if you might be interested.  I'm not playing electric as much these days and would look to exchange for a nice acoustic.
    Hello, sorry no trades on this one. I recommend that you list your amp for sale on the forum. Good luck.

• golocky said:
    Would you consider any (partial) trades?  I'm considering getting rid of my Carr Rambler.  Please drop me a line if you might be interested.  I'm not playing electric as much these days and would look to exchange for a nice acoustic.
    Hello, sorry no trades on this one. I recommend that you list your amp for sale on the forum. Good luck.

All good, thought I would ask.  Good luck with your sale.
  • Price reduced to £2300
  • Price reduced to £2200!
  • Sold, thanks.