SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- Yamaha DTXPLORER digital drum kit

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
edited October 2019 in Misc £
in really good condition bearing in mind it’s been in a teenagers bedroom for 5 years.

Ive got a battered old drum stool somewhere that I’ll chuck in but son had been sitting on an oil drum recently instead as it’s more rock and roll.

Im currently ‘ahem’ testing it for him before selling it as he’s got back into guitars recently and has nicked a couple of mine.

its a lot of fun and sounds great - there’s about 20 drum kits you can choose , vintage , reggae, rock etc and it has high hat and bass pedals as well as floor Tom, 2 mounted toms, snare , crash and ride cymbals too.

The pads are rubberised so it’s not too noisy , you can play through earphones or plug into into a pa or an amp. It’s currently into my jc120 but son was playing it through a 20w bass amp.

Looking for £200 which seems right bearing in mind the condition - feel free to come and give it a test.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments