SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Mono Vertigo Bass Gig Bag

Long shot, but anyone looking to move one on?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Might have better luck in Basschat, but even then they don’t seem to come up often.

You can’t have mine! 
  • DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 448
    I knew it'd be unlikely

Its actually for my Firebird. Bought the guitar version of the Vertigo last week and it fits all my guitars including my Midtown Custom, but not the Firebird. Am so impressed with the Vertigo I want one for the FB, which I believe the bass version is a good fit for
  • mendymendy Frets: 171
    edited September 2020
    Bump
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1373
    DavusPG said:
    I knew it'd be unlikely

Its actually for my Firebird. Bought the guitar version of the Vertigo last week and it fits all my guitars including my Midtown Custom, but not the Firebird. Am so impressed with the Vertigo I want one for the FB, which I believe the bass version is a good fit for
    i'm in the same position - have firebird, want mono, don't want to pay top dollar for one
  • DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 448
    mendy said:
    Does it have to be a vertigo? I have an M80
    PM'd
  • I have a Vertigo that I could be pursued to part with. It’s about 12 months old in excellent condition.