SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson SG Standard 2010 FS/FT £650 SOLD

floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 158
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
Hello everyone,

I am letting go of my SG so I can reduce the collection a little bit and have a bit of one in one out policy. 

The guitar is in great condition with the only mark I can find being a tiny little dot as shown in the photos.  The pickguard protective film is still on as the guitar hasn’t seen much action at all.  The pickups are Catswhisker ones which have a slightly more toned down output as opposed the 498t that were in there previously. I was going for a more 60s inspired SG sound. 

The guitar has had full set up at the Guitar Repair Workshop in Manchester and plays really nicely.  I just haven’t bonded with it and that’s because I just always reach for a telecaster, as I’m a creature of habit. 
Will come with the fur lined (white lining) Gibson hardcase. 

Trade wise I would be interested in Japanese Fender Jaguars or Jazzmasters, double bound Fender Japan Telecasters or good telecasters with rosewood necks, Fender Baja 60s Telecasters in Candy apple red. 
Reverend Eastsider Ts would also be welcome. No relics or beat up guitars, would want very good condition (the same as the SG)

£650

No postage, collection from Stockport please

thanks! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bSxTbatQZwdqkvUz5
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments