Live clip of new original song .

What's Hot
Here's a live clip of a new song off my cd called mean little mama.. the cd is coming out in january hope you enjoy this bit of rock a billy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f25zenPRv2I&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3H35ZGadMpePF14fPuNKnbeatnpE8yrvVhRP-Jph1ZfHQ01YIU26CK_ss
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Reminds me of 77-78 Pub Rock, when Punk spurred bands to up the tempo and aggression. You put a song over well James, surprised you didn't wet the mic more often with Glas.

Tele Deluxe clearly the right tool for the job. How do you rate the Vintera?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Bloog it’s a great guitar and saves the vintage  stuff on the road and the singing is a means to an end 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeh, very Dr Feelgood  but so fluid. Wow, great stuff. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • @EricTheWeary thanks Eric 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    very Dr Feelgood 
    I was thinking more The Pirates. 

the singing is a means to an end 
    Does your bassist have the confidence to take lead vocals for some of the set? That would free you up to concentrate more on the guitar pickin'.

THINKS: Why not include details of upcoming gigs and where to buy the CD in your signature subscript?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • @Funkfingers ; deffo pirates massive mick green fan!  and the bassist won't sing as i say its means to an end i do it because i have to really not cause i want to not many singers want to do 250 shows a year!.

all the gigs are on facebook under the notes section i post the gigs every week also
    www.facebook.com/joband1234

ill have new website soon to! the cd is coming out in late January but ill have it on gigs from december i hope!
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31588
    @jamesoliver1234 you lot were awesome last night, and I enjoyed the new song. A thoroughly enjoyable evening. 

(Darren is a real find btw)  :)
  • @p90fool brilliant night! Greg was insane glad you enjoyed the show !