Laney CR300 Concept PA/mixer - help please!

What's Hot
longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
I bought one of these years ago for an acoustic project that never took off. Now decided to have a gear de-clutter and sell.

It works fine but I can't find any info about them, or what they're worth (there's a couple of really old ads selling a couple as spare or repair which aren't much use).

Can't remember what I paid, but have listed it on Gumtree for £200 - is that a fair price?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looking at this i would think it's a little over priced - also you might be better on facebook marketplace as i'm selling a lot of similar 2nd hand items on there at the moment
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
    Thanks @midiman1962 ;
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71950
    Sadly you'll probably do well to get much more than half that - this kind of old-school mixer amp and the passive speakers that go with it is not very popular now... everyone wants digital desks and powered speakers.

That said it's a good quality, fairly powerful amp and it does at least have XLR mic sockets (really old versions of this sort of thing don't) and a graphic EQ, so someone probably will want it. It would actually be more suited to a practice room set-up than a gigging band these days.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
    ICBM said:
    Sadly you'll probably do well to get much more than half that - this kind of old-school mixer amp and the passive speakers that go with it is not very popular now... everyone wants digital desks and powered speakers.

That said it's a good quality, fairly powerful amp and it does at least have XLR mic sockets (really old versions of this sort of thing don't) and a graphic EQ, so someone probably will want it. It would actually be more suited to a practice room set-up than a gigging band these days.
    Cheers @ICBM ;