SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: high end pedals - Origin Effects etc. All mint. HUGE PRICE DROP

What's Hot
GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited October 2019 in FX £
I bought a few pedals about 5-6 weeks ago, for no other reason than I felt like spending some money.

They are awesome, and sound spectacular; but as a ‘spare room’ guitar player only, my Helix does everything that I need, and I may as well get rid of them now that the itch has been scratched.

All pedals are absolutely int condition, having never left the house. Nor have they had any Velcro on the bottom. All come in the original box, with everything that came in the box as new.

All prices INCLUDE postage to mainland UK.

Origin Effects Revival Drive - £325 SOLD
Origin Effects Cali 76 compressor compact deluxe - £160 SOLD
J. Rocket Archer - £120
Neunaber Immerse Reverberator MK2 - £170 SOLD
MXR Carbon Copy delay - £80

Not interested in any trades whatsoever.
I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Try me with any offers. 
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Is the Revival Drive the standard or custom version (with the additional switches on the front end)? 
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    byrne347 said:
    Is the Revival Drive the standard or custom version (with the additional switches on the front end)? 
    You'd know from the pics though wouldn't you...............oh.............. ;)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry, I couldn’t work out how to upload pics from my iPad.

The Revival Drive is the standard model.
  • Hi!

I tried to send you a pm about the Archer, but it's probably ended up on your back page or wherever,

Cheers!

Clive.

• GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    edited October 2019
    gibbo666 said:
    Hi!

I tried to send you a pm about the Archer, but it's probably ended up on your back page or wherever,

Cheers!

Clive.

I’ve received nothing that I can see.

edit: I do see it.
  • BUMP
  • PM'd
  • Neunaber SOLD
  • Origin Effects Cali 76 SOLD
  • Try your luck with an offer on the Revival Drive or any other pedal!
  • Bumpage 
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    That’s a good price for the revival 

Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Bump
  • Bump