SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB Power Supply for hungry pedals - with at least 2x outputs at 300mA

joetelejoetele Frets: 947
edited November 2019 in FX £
Or similar - if anyone's selling? 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MXR Iso Brick, lots of high outputs and some switchable current outputs. Selling cheap!
  • CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 760
    edited November 2019
    @joetele ;; I have a T-Rex Chameleon available. Immaculate condition with all the original cables, boxed, manual. £70 via PayPal gift/Friends&Family and its yours delivered by a tracked/signed for service. If you are interested let me know and I'll provide more info/pics. 

Some blurb:
    Versatile power supply with five centre negative isolated power outlets and. Outlets 1-3 are individually switchable between 9V DC and 12V DC and deliver 300mA of current. Outlet 4 provides a choice of either 9V DC (300mA) or 18V DC (150mA), whilst only one of outlets 5-6 can be used at a time, outlet 5 being 9V DC or 12V DC at 300mA (like outlets 1-3) and outlet 6 being 12V AC at 300mA.

Edit: will be sent tracked/signed for. Not sure what service due to weight. 
  • joetele said:
    Or similar - if anyone's selling? 
    I have an effectrode atomic I'm not using if that suits?
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    Sorry all, this is from a while back and I neglected to mark it as sorted. Thanks for all your help! 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs