SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Guild JF-30 12-string Sunburst

carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 47
edited September 2021 in Acoustics £
Hello, this has been sitting around my studio for a while and never gets played so I have decided to move it on. I got it for a specific project that quite never happened. Oh well.

The JF30-12 is by many considered Guild's best buy in Jumbo 12-string guitars. The JF30-12 was added to the Guild line in the late 1980s and instantly became one of Guild's best selling models. It combines the Maple body design of the F50 with the cosmetics, Rosewood fretboard, Rosewood bridge and Spruce selection of the F48 to create a more affordable Maple Jumbo. This Guild JF30-12 boasts a solid AA Spruce top in a beautiful sunburst with a beautiful flame Maple body, featuring an arched back and 5-ply body binding, flame Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard and bridge, and gold hardware along with the gold Guild logo in the headstock.

The guitar is in excellent condition, no marks, dents etc other than the gold hardware has started to "age" nicely. comes with spanking new Elixir strings. Could use a tweak of the truss rod as the action is a little bit higher than most people would want ( that's how I personally like it)

Pics here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9r3m8b2vvem1uxs/AADACZtiTLp6E7z9IikXop9ea?dl=0

Price: Thinking £995 or very near offer. 

Trades? Yes why not?

PS. Pick up from Tower Bridge London only, No shipping, sorry!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Gotta move this on now....no space! It's a GREAT sounding 12 string. Open to PX suggestions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom