SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Feline Lion Cub DC Jr

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8792
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
Mad realignment coupled with more bad news from that idle rogue of an accountant releases these two bad boys for your salivating pleasure.

First up is this sexy little Jr. DC from out very own @FelineGuitars ;;;; - you all know how well made these are.

Lightweight, comfortable, can go from mellow to a snarl with a twiddle of the knob.  I have carried out 3 small modifications from spec: (1) fitted rubber washers under the volume and tone knobs to offer a little resistance, as previously they turned at a breath of air, (2) shifted the strap button from the rear (where it prodded me in my trim little midriff) to the top horn, and (3) added a George Harrison/Eric Clapton inspired Hare Krishna stamp to the rear of the headstock.  Easy enough to remove if Hindu mysticism not your bag, I should imagine. 

Comes in Feline branded Hiscox hard case.  Yours for £1250.  Happy to discuss postage options for a few dollars more.

***EDIT: now up for £1100, or added trade concept with cash one way or t'other for a decent acoustic - J45, that sorta thing***

***SON OF EDIT: now sold***

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second, B&G Little Sister Crossroads.  Gorgeous semi from the asian made budget range of the Israeli company, but to my amateur eyes and ears virtually indistinguishable from the vastly more expensive private builds.

Acquired this from this very forum just a few months ago in another fit of GAS acquisitiveness, but am playing other things more (which surprises me) and a slew of other recent purchases means room must be made and coffers replenished.

Comes in immaculate B&G padded gig bag.  A snip at £1150.  Again, happy to discuss postage.  SOLD

Pictures!  (I may add more tonight...)

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    You'll ruin that Lazy J and Feline DC if you keep them out on the patio at this time of year 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    I can vouch for the quality of the B&G Little Sister Crossroads. I recently bought the non-cutaway model and am very impressed by it - it's superb. The build quality, feel and tone are exceptionally good. If I hadn't already bought mine, I'd have been at this like a pig at a potato. And I have to say that you can buy with confidence from @JerkMoans - he's a fine fellow. *

* Invoice to follow.  ;-)

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember that Lion Cub well - absolutely gorgeous guitar !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Ooff that DC...
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8792
    Dominic said:
    You'll ruin that Lazy J and Feline DC if you keep them out on the patio at this time of year 
    All part of the ‘organic relic’process we offer, gratis.

Should add, both guitars are in that London, either domestically in Barnet or officially in the Temple, but happy as ever to drive a reasonable distance to roadside dogging spots to facilitate hand overs.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    DB1 said:
    I can vouch for the quality of the B&G Little Sister Crossroads. I recently bought the non-cutaway model and am very impressed by it - it's superb. The build quality, feel and tone are exceptionally good. If I hadn't already bought mine, I'd have been at this like a pig at a potato. And I have to say that you can buy with confidence from @JerkMoans - he's a fine fellow. *

* Invoice to follow.  ;-)

Wiz'd for insight, but can we keep this one off the books?  I'm in enough shit with HMRC as it is.
    I remember that Lion Cub well - absolutely gorgeous guitar !
    Indeed, buddy: now being set free to its new forever home :)
    bodhi said:
    Ooff that DC...
    ...can be yours for mere tokens of vulgar exchange!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4257
    JerkMoans said:

happy as ever to drive a reasonable distance to roadside dogging spots to facilitate hand overs.
    I think you will find these are known as 'reach arounds' in modern parlance.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    CloudNine said:
    JerkMoans said:

happy as ever to drive a reasonable distance to roadside dogging spots to facilitate hand overs.
    I think you will find these are known as 'reach arounds' in modern parlance.
    Thanks!  Great to have truck stop dogging site patois advice from an expert... :D
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    As a further thought, I played a couple of the Private Builds recently with a view to taking one as a part-ex against something. I'm not saying that the Crossroads is better, but I genuinely prefer my Crossroads to the two PB's that I played.
    Call me Dave.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    Crossroads that I have played was a superb little thing .......outstanding guitar
  • I remember that Lion Cub well - absolutely gorgeous guitar !
    Indeed, buddy: now being set free to its new forever home :)
    Possible part exchange for a place in Spain , no Spanish required although a liking for egg and chips and Sky Sports would be an advantage ? 
    edited October 2019
    I remember that Lion Cub well - absolutely gorgeous guitar !
    Indeed, buddy: now being set free to its new forever home
    Possible part exchange for a place in Spain , no Spanish required although a liking for egg and chips and Sky Sports would be an advantage ? 
    Colour me interested. Knowing the current state of the Spanish real estate market, how much were you proposing to add on top? D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • I’ll set em up, you knock them down
    I’ll set em up, you knock them down
    It’s all in the delivery :)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    That Feline looks superb!
    axisus said:
    That Feline looks superb!
    Feels even better :naughty: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Buncha tyre kickers and cork sniffers :D (you now who you are, and it's said with the very warmest of affection x)

Intriguing trade proposals too, but no money shot...  C'mon: gimme a break, huh? :heartbreak: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Bump.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Bump.
    Thanks, man.  Did you mean to do that? :D

Little Sis. 'on hold without obligation' :confounded: 

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Little Sis 'off hold without obligation', and back in the grubby marketplace :bleep_bloop: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer