SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 1996 Martin J40 (high res photos added)

danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2695
edited October 2019 in Acoustics £
Behold: 'Martin' s best kept secret'

High spec J40 with all the J40 bells and whistles, gold hardware, pearl inlays, binding. In original case with some original paperwork. 

I got this guitar sometime in August and although it ranks very highly compared to all sorts of other acoustics I've owned and is a joy to play, I've only really only taken it out of the case a handful of times. Time and the fact my electric is set up means that the very little play time I get is whatever is easiest to pick up. This means it's a lot of money tied up in something I'm not making full use of. 

With that considered I would be interested in a lower priced Larrivee, Martin or Furch. Not interested in gibson sized jumbos. Don't mind a dread but preference to an OM or even parlour. Would consider slot head and 12 fret options.

I'm looking for £2200 in the event of a sale (without the lr Baggs M80 pickup). I'm happy to post it at cost if you're too far away.

Wales has really stood up to its reputation and rain has graced us for the last three weeks almost nonstop, so first chance of sun I'll take it outside for good photographs. 

For trades, I'd expect you to come down to Swansea so we can try the guitars or happy to meet halfway somewhere reasonable. I'm not interested in far away postal trades as I'd really like to try out any prospective options.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments