Blow (not the movie with Johnny Depp)

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
Kept hearing it on the radio but never caught the artist so I googled one of the lyrics in the end (should've guessed Sheeran was involved given how much air time its getting!)

Anyone else think it sounds like a Johnny Lang track? Not one in particular, just sounds like him.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    It’s awful, rather than being the saviour of guitar music, this is the final nail - synthetic parody of rock music, the sort that you’d expect to find in an episode of Glee, when they go all “guitars” - laying it on thick but it is fucking awful - Ed Sheeran can do one. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    To be honest, I’ve never understood why a band with the integrity of Iron Maiden made Ed their mascot. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71956
    dindude said:
    It’s awful, rather than being the saviour of guitar music, this is the final nail - synthetic parody of rock music, the sort that you’d expect to find in an episode of Glee, when they go all “guitars” - laying it on thick but it is fucking awful - Ed Sheeran can do one. 
    This.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Just went and found it on Youtube. I liked it, but then I'm open minded about music (let's just say that not everyone around here is!).
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisus said:
    Just went and found it on Youtube. I liked it, but then I'm open minded about music (let's just say that not everyone around here is!).
    I concur, if you treat it in the way its intended as 'Pop' then its considerably more consumable than most of the other shite you hear on the radio.
  • Damn this shite. after hearing it I need to cleanse myself by listening to some L.A guns and Skid Row 
    axisus said:
    What a load of nonsense - my opinion is it’s shit, and if you have ears, you’ll find it is. As an aside, my most listened to album of the last month is the new Taylor Swift album, it’s bloomin brilliant, so I’m not adverse to Pop, or successful artists, I’m just allergic to crap.
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1553
    dindude said:
    axisus said:
    What a load of nonsense - my opinion is it’s shit, and if you have ears, you’ll find it is. As an aside, my most listened to album of the last month is the new Taylor Swift album, it’s bloomin brilliant, so I’m not adverse to Pop, or successful artists, I’m just allergic to crap.
    Me-hee-hee.....
    dindude said:
    axisus said:
    Me-hee-hee.....
    Erm, yeah, that one shouldn't exist. But the rest...............
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    dindude said:
    axisus said:
    So you didn't like it then?

I think it's alright.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    It sounds like most of the white boy blues rock with the possible exception of the singing being a bit better.