SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Echopark La Carne £2,400, Fender CS '64 Strat Relic & Fender Cabronita Thinline- SOLD

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9166
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Very very reluctant sales of 3 wonderful guitars due to a recent change of circumstances that means I need to raise money. These are all guitars I'm gutted to be listing and will buy back in a heartbeat in the future if available.

1) Echopark La Carne. Echopark are controversial, but Gabe does craft all of his guitars by hand with no CNC and has access to some ridiculous old woods. This La Carne is a genuine stunner. I've had the pleasure of playing vintage Gibson specials and Juniors and I'll make a bold claim that this captures the vintage sound and vibe, but is in fact a better more versatile guitar. This has the best sounding p90 I've ever heard (made by Arcane), along with a super trendy gold foil at the neck which is wonderful for black keys type fuzz work, but actually is just a brilliant versatile pickup. This has the "medium" vintage neck shape which means its a handful, but its modelled on an original 59 les Paul. In my view, its extremely comfortable. Its a mahogany body and neck (most of Gabe's woods are over 100 years old which helps with the vintage sound) and a Pau Ferro fingerboard (not the shit stuff Fender use on their low end guitars, this is a lovely bit of wood). I'm looking for £2,900- now £2,400 this weekend only

2) 2016 Fender Custom Shop '64 Strat Relic. The best Strat I've played, other than an original 65. This was selected after a day playing Coda's entire stock. It beat some Jason Smith & John Cruz masterbuilts to come home with me. Ash Body with a beautiful 3 tone burst and great relicing. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard in the ubiquitous 60s c shape, 6105 frets, 9.5 radius and the brilliant Ancho Poblano pickups, which in my opinion are the best and most versatile pickups Fender has ever produced and a reason this guitar sounds as good as it does. I'm looking for £2,400: now sold

3) Less high end than the others, but a rare guitar nonetheless. Fender Cabronita Thinline in shoreline gold. This has some significant upgrades including a Rutters La Burrito bridge (sorts out the alignment issue and massive improves sustain and tone), stacked volume/tone pot as the original didn't have a tone control. Oil City Filterton bridge and Mojo gold foil neck pickup. The versatility is downright silly on this guitar and it sounds brilliant. I've priced this pretty much to ignore the upgrades at £500. Someone will be a fabulous guitar. This is the only guitar I'm not keen on posting due to the lack of case. I'm based in Chatham, Kent. Now Sold

Sorry, but no trades. I'm not selling these for something else, its purely to raise funds. Please message with any questions and anyone who buys any one of these guitars is going to be seriously lucky! Full pics here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0g5ichkwflfbo10/AACBV0MfEfEn0bpmBd738v13a?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    That cabronita is damn pretty 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9166
    Thanks @mikeyrob73. If I may say so, the gold foil with the shoreline gold finish was a great touch. The pickup combination was pinched from a quite stunning Thorn Masterbuilt in Coda
    Strat sold, subject to usuals.

Echopark and Cabronita Thinline still available 
    Cabronita also subject subject to usuals.

Echopark La Carne still available
    I’d decided to keep the echopark, but it’s available for this weekend only at what I think is a never to be repeated £2,400. If it doesn’t sell this weekend, I’m keeping it.
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    edited November 2019
    Bump to remind people what kind of kit is up for offer here, amazing! @chris78 I'd love to here what that Cabronita sounds like.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom