HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
do you have all 3 linked?

beware...questions incomin'
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
    i have the regular multi switch into the timeline and like the bank set up

left switch up a bank ....right switch down a bank and middle toggles between pre sets....cool

can the switch plus function the same way for both the timeline and big sky?
    tae be or not tae be
    edited October 2019
    I guess what i was a wonderin' was if i had the new gizmo plus switch set up in bank mode, as above, and only had the same 3 switch lay out to work with how would i choose either the timeline or the big sky for switching?

Teh online manual says the switch plus works the same way as the multiswitch, so if i have both big sky and timeline all set up what is the procedure for picking out the Timeline for scrolling through rather than the big sky
    tae be or not tae be
  • All very good questions that I don't know the answers too. I'd actually buy a Multiswitch Plus if I knew exactly and precisely how it worked with multiple pedals. I suspect there is no choice and that if you bank up on the multiswitch plus then it banks up on all of them.

Bye!

but what if, and this is just a guess.....you held down two switches (ab) to access the timeline and say bc for the Big sky?

I've popped over to TGP to see if anyone over there can help

The multiswitch i have is gREAT but if the switch plus thing worked for bOTH that would be so good,yeah?
    tae be or not tae be
  • Combo mode:

Footswitches A and B will select between presets 1 and 2 for pedals connected to outputs 1 and 2. Footswitch C can be used for remote tap tempo, favorite, boost, or speed for the pedal connected to output 3.

Bye!

Hmmmmmmm don't kno, combo mode is an option but notice that there is a Timeline/Big sky mode too........
    tae be or not tae be
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    is there no clone of this from forum or other builders ?  

I managed to make a favourite switch recently - https://www.coda-effects.com/2015/02/strymon-favorite-switch-diy.html

And heres the original multiswitch instructions - not made yet - https://www.reddit.com/r/diypedals/comments/axzq00/how_to_build_your_own_strymon_multiswitch_or_line/
    Not a lot of FB Drew baby thus far from TGP....it would appear a few folk are interested though and have same question...i emailed Strymon too...watch this space

PS Big Mike is askin' for y'all

;)
    tae be or not tae be

Hello John,

Thanks for supporting Strymon!

If both pedals are connected to a MultiSwitch Plus in Bank Mode, there is no way to select just one pedal to listen to the MS+, any connected pedals will respond to commands from the MS+. I believe that is what you are asking, but let me know if I am mistaken.

Please also keep in mind in Bank Mode, the middle switch alternates between the presets in the bank. On BigSky there is 3 presets per bank, on Timeline 2, so they might not always synch up.

Please check this out and let me know if you have any more questions.

Gohan Ruiz

Customer Support
    Strymon Engineering

tae be or not tae be