Playing Powerslave Album - 1.Aces high

What's Hot
Hello friends! I tell many of my students that my beginnings with the guitar are summed up in me sitting in front of my home computer, putting themes and themes of Iron Maiden and taking out of my ear every nice guitar that I could distinguish. I didn't know about scales, or harmony, not even the notes I was playing, I simply limited myself to taking out everything I could, without sheet music, tabs, or videotutorials, just with what I heard through the PC's speakers. I got to spend so many hours doing this that I could eventually play Maiden records by heart.

After a few years I wanted to play again those songs that made me learn so much, so I decided to take all the guitars (solos, melodies and riffs) from one of my favorite albums, the Powerslave, and go Uploading a topic every Monday. In the end I will make a video playing the entire album if I can mount it and youtube leaves me (which is already putting a lot of hits lol).

Today I upload the first track of the album. The support is very much appreciated and shared. I hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfioMxKKOw
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10690
    Excellent
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10267

Brilliant. Looking forward to hearing the rest. 

Bloody love that album. 

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4778
    Awesome, that's brilliant! Look forward to more :)

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Nice playing. Does the backing track have the original guitar tracks included, or have they been taken out?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brize said:
    Nice playing. Does the backing track have the original guitar tracks included, or have they been taken out?
    It's the original track, I used a EQ filter! 
  • Love it!
  • Thanks guys! I feel really happy with your comments!