SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Brian May Guitars BMG Special

rich75rich75 Frets: 36
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
I don't think this one needs much introduction. BMG Red Special in the traditional red colour for sale. 

I bought it new from Andertons in 2015 and it has only been out to a handful of gigs and rehearsals so is in excellent condition. It has been kept in the original BMG gig bag which is included with the sale. Reason for sale is that I very rarely play it. I'd always wanted to try one but I think I just prefer 22 fret necks. Whilst it can nail all of the BM sounds and a whole lot more as well, it just isn't going to get used very much. 

I'm looking for £450 (either cash on collection or PPG). I don't really want to post it so will limit it to collection (from near Southend in Essex) or will be willing to meet up at a reasonable distance. 

Any questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT - I've decided to keep it, so no longer for sale

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rich75rich75 Frets: 36
    Saturday bump  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    If I was rich and had more space I'd have been tempted by that. I don't buy guitars any more, but as a massive Brian May fan in my youth a guitar like that definitely carries some appeal. 
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    Yummy . . . Free Bump
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

Still available 
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    are you sure you can not post?
    phil_b said:
    are you sure you can not post?
    I’ll look into it today and confirm ASAP
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    Nice looking BM guitar @rich75 ; Always intrigued me these. You after just cash or is a trade plus cash of
    interest  short on gas money at mo. Have a yami apx500ii plus yami hardcase, nice top prs  se245, fire hawk fx pedal could throw in the mix. Plus other stuff too. I'm in west cliff once a week and only in Romford so easy to get to you
    let me know your thinking
    bazxkr said:
    Nice looking BM guitar @rich75 ; Always intrigued me these. You after just cash or is a trade plus cash of
    interest  short on gas money at mo. Have a yami apx500ii plus yami hardcase, nice top prs  se245, fire hawk fx pedal could throw in the mix. Plus other stuff too. I'm in west cliff once a week and only in Romford so easy to get to you
    Thanks for the offer of potential trades @bazxkr ;. I'm kind of looking to cut down on gear at the moment and free up some space (and money) so I'll have to pass for now. If you manage to sell any of the stuff you mentioned and are up for a cash purchase just let me know. 
    edited October 2019

edited October 2019
    edited October 2019
    Duplicate posts deleted
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    rich75 said:
    bazxkr said:
    Thanks for the offer of potential trades @bazxkr ;. I'm kind of looking to cut down on gear at the moment and free up some space (and money) so I'll have to pass for now. If you manage to sell any of the stuff you mentioned and are up for a cash purchase just let me know. 
    Expected that to be the case. Will be back if get my GAS money up