SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Two relic strat scratch plates for sale

johnhejohnhe Frets: 189
edited December 2019 in Parts £
i went though several aged pick guards for my strat before I found the one I really liked. So these two are surplus to requirements:

1x Montreux #206 64 SC Pickguard Relic SOLD

Montreux #206 64 SC Pickguard Relic, true to original, beautiful elaborately manufactured with authentic aging job, as Montreux accustomed, since many years No.1 guitar parts vendor in japan, pickguard- and pickup screws included, 3 ply mint/black/mint, 11 hole guard 0.095" (2.4mm) in thickness will fit 64 US template layout, buffed finish, truss scoop, wide bevel, warped, cracks and aging around bevel and screw holes, the classic nitro 'Vibe' guard

Price £25 posted UK

I not 100% certain, but I think the second scratch plate is an Allparts one. While the Montreux one is more mint green and the Allparts one looks just like what comes on a your typical reissue Mexican 60’s Fender strat.

Price £20 ono.

Photos here:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom