SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: couple of wahs

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4161
edited November 2019 in FX £
Bought this recently from a friend as I was looking for a switchless wah but I prefer the sound of my Crying Tone. I paid £60 for it, I'm looking to get that back. It's a little bit worn looking, but everything is in perfect working order.
Here's a link to it on eBay, as I can't post pictures of it on here from my phone:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ibanez-Weeping-Demon-Wah-Guitar-Pedal-WD7/123946657776

Don't buy it on there though, drop me a line if you're interested!

Might also be interested in trading for some sort of phaser or flanger...

UPDATE: Now I've got a wah I'm happy with, I'm looking to sell the Crying Tone as well. Looking for £40 for it, including the tray so that you can fix it to your pedalboard.

Photos of both wahs here:

UPDATE 2 - the Crying Tone is gone, just the Weeping Demon left now.

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great pedal...ive already got 2 already though.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Great pedal...ive already got 2 already though.
    Sure you don't need another one dude? Just in case... lol 

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Crying Tone is now sold. Come on, someone buy this lovely Weeping Demon :)