Epiphone AJ220

What's Hot
Does anyone have any experience with this model ? I’m looking for a cheap ish acoustic and this fits the bill ( around £160 ). Worth a go or add a bit more for a Sigma or Eastman ? Can get a base model one of those for around £250-300.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Does anyone have any experience with this model ? I’m looking for a cheap ish acoustic and this fits the bill ( around £160 ). Worth a go or add a bit more for a Sigma or Eastman ? Can get a base model one of those for around £250-300.
    I've not tried that particular Epi, but IMO for acoustics under £200 it's difficult to look past Yamahas, and I'd recommend having a look at the FG800.

But, if possible I'd recommend going into a good guitar shop and try a few of these models and find which one suits you the most for comfort, ergonomics, ease of playing and sound. 

FWIW, I'd also put a bit of the budget aside for getting the acoustic set up by a good tech.  It makes a difference for an electric for sure but IMO it's even more important on an acoustic. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom