SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Ernie Ball Music Man

What's Hot
MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Withdrawn due to no interest 

Will come with a generic hard case.

£1295, all inclusive of next day delivery via UPS.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Thanks KK but I’m now sorted thank you . 
    Mike S , GLWTS , looks a beauty , I now have a HH , please don’t tempt me !!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VERY cool guitar, love the slightly yellowed period guard on black - GLWS!
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    edited October 2019
    I've got one of these to sell. Is that really the going rate? I'm pretty sure one sold on eBay at auction this week for £750.

EDIT: My mistake, and apologies. It was £980, not 750!! I seriously misremembered.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    Not on the sold listings I can see.
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    Don’t feed the troll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Amazingly figured neck !!
  • What’s the neck shape like on these? I used to have an axis super sport and wonder if they’re similar
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    edited October 2019
    MikeS said:
    Don’t feed the troll
    I'm not trolling mate, I have a genuine interest as to the value of a black 90s model as I have one that I'm also looking to sell at some point in the future. Apologies if that's how it came across!

I'm just wondering whether this is a particularly desirable colour or year - if so that's great to know! I can certainly attest to the fact that my (identical) guitar is an absolute dream to play.
  • pickergpickerg Frets: 30
    edited October 2019
    I was watching that one on eBay. I think it must have been pulled in the last half hour as it didn’t show as sold, just that it was no longer available. GLWTS I’ve always fancied trying one of these.
  • What’s the neck shape like on these? I used to have an axis super sport and wonder if they’re similar
    The Axis has an asymmetric neck. This doesn’t. Not a million miles apart, chunkiness-wise, this being slimmer. Both amazing guitars. These sound wonderful, although I don’t really like the look. They also feel a bit toy-like to me. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16138
    danny_777 said:
    MikeS said:
    Don’t feed the troll
    I'm not trolling mate, I have a genuine interest as to the value of a black 90s model as I have one that I'm also looking to sell at some point in the future. Apologies if that's how it came across!

I'm just wondering whether this is a particularly desirable colour or year - if so that's great to know! I can certainly attest to the fact that my (identical) guitar is an absolute dream to play.
    Maybe not Trolling but aside from misinformation you should do your "wondering" privately and not on somebody's Sale thread...........if you haven't got something positive to say better to say nothing at all tends to be a fairly good rule of thumb.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    This is available again, as buyer had financial issues.

edited November 2019
    Open today for offers, it’s all quiet round here, so feel free to make an offer if you’re serious about buying. 

• You able to make the pics available again? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom