Merseyside Guitar Show - Sunday 24th November - Aintree Race Course

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14174
in Guitar tFB Trader

Please click here for a host of info regarding the Merseyside Guitar Show - Sunday 24th Nov at The Aintree Race Course

Free parking - refreshments - Live demos + clinics

Large selection of new, used, vintage, cool + odd ball - guitars, amps, pedals, spares, accessories etc - Over a 100 exhibitors so far more interesting gear than you'll see in your local guitar stores

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so come along and say hi - I'll have on display a nice selection of guitars, along with great deals on best selling strings and accessories - If you are interested in buying any guitar currently listed on my web site, then contact me 2/3 days before hand and I can bring it along to the show, for you to evaluate it

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14174
    tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    If any other FB members are also exhibiting then please add to this blog accordingly - Thanks
    tFB Trader
    Final plug for the final show of 2019
  • steersteer Frets: 1186
    Looking forward to it. Unlike previous years, I am going along just for a look with no intention of buying anything, which probably means I will end up spending a fortune. 
    tFB Trader
    steer said:
    Looking forward to it. Unlike previous years, I am going along just for a look with no intention of buying anything, which probably means I will end up spending a fortune. 
    let's hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Have a good day out