SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Lowden S-32C X

AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
edited January 2020 in Acoustics £
Time to move along my Lowden S-32C X which is factory fitted with an LR Baggs Anthem. Lowden provenance dates the guitar as 2 November 2015.
This is a classy instrument - really beautiful both tonally and to play. There's only a couple of minor blemishes - a small, very light scuff on the back just below the heel and bit of wear on the top edge of the headstock (photos of both via the link). Otherwise, it's in immaculate condition.

Comes with the original Lowden branded Hiscox case + paperwork bumph - warranty booklet and provenance plus the LR Baggs instructions and volume adjust tool.

Back & Sides - Indian Rosewood
Soundboard - AAA Sitka Spruce
Neck - Mahogany/Rosewood
Fingerboard - Ebony

GL Low profile, 43.5mm neck
Scale length 630mm
Gotoh tuners

I'm asking £2,000

I don't really want to post this.
I live in Kent (close to Surrey & Sussex borders) but also commute into London regularly so happy to meet up in town or in South East area.

There are more photos here - https://imgur.com/a/bYChvLl

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wow. Fancy a Brook and some money? :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
    Wow. Fancy a Brook and some money? :D
    Sorry, nice guitars Brooks but I'm not really looking to acquire any more acoustics just at the moment
    edited January 2020
    Bump 
  • Looks a lovely guitar, where are you based in case I could come and view? Genuine interest, Rick
  • Sheesh ignore that I just re read, must be too early! I’m actually in London but work in Dubai so only there once a month, as you say you visit maybe we could meet up sometime? PM me and I can tell you where I usually am, thanks so much, Rick
    edited December 2019
    Ricster said:
     PM me and I can tell you where I usually am, thanks so much, Rick

PM sent
    New year bump and price adjustment