SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster, Aged Sunburst

What's Hot
Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 462
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
I'm posting this on behalf of @KevJackson who is struggling with uploading photos. Queries can be popped to him or me... This is a monstrous Strat, one of my favourites! He's looking for a straight sale, no trades. 

Up for sale is my Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Relic made in 2009. 3-Tone Sunburst Strat with an Alder body, maple neck and AAA grade Rosewood fingerboard. The thin nitro finish also allows the natural resonance of the body and it sounds great acoustically as well as plugged in. It’s had a refret in the last month with a 9.5" radius and 21 6105 frets. Everything is stock including the pickups and it comes with all you can see in the pictures, case and candy etc. The case has a few scuffs and marks but the guitar has been very well cared for and it’s a very reluctant sale The '60 style Oval C profile is a joy to play and the finish is amazing as you can see from the photographs. Based in Blandford, Dorset. £2250

2reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments