Mobile Rack Mounting for Components

What's Hot
ROOGROOG Frets: 557
Not sure if this exists, but has anyone seen a floor-standing rack mounting unit which would hold rack-mounted devices face up at desk height and at a slight angle to ease access to the controls, bit like a console? Even better if on casters!

I know I'm weird. (tempted to put emoji in here but resisting hard) Roog

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    edited November 2019
    Thomann have something iirx
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11570
    tFB Trader

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    edited November 2019
    Ta very much, the studio spares unit looks interesting. I suppose I was thinking more of a standard rack but sitting on its back with face of kit facing up. I will check out Thomann as well

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    ROOG said:
    Ta very much, the studio spares unit looks interesting. I suppose I was thinking more of a standard rack but sitting on its back with face of kit facing up. I will check out Thomann as well
    It's coz of people like you that ICBM's nightmares are filled with top mounted amps and equipment.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Sassafras said:
    ROOG said:
    It's coz of people like you that ICBM's nightmares are filled with top mounted amps and equipment.
    I can't imagine that ICBM gets phased by a line 6 Helix in a rack on a tilt! :0)