SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - 50mm x 50mm x 10mm desktop computer fan (2 pin)

What's Hot
Looking for a 50mm x 50mm x 10mm desktop computer fan (2 pin) to replace the dying one in my Marshall MG amp. Hoping somebody has one lying around somewhere...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1072
    like these ? (almost binned these and a box of other old PC/CPU fans the other day ! )

wired on molex atm but snip and strip your old 2 pin plugs & 1 min with a soldering iron and some heat srink and there good to go

shout if they float your boat?

• Switch625Switch625 Frets: 576
    edited November 2019
    A straight swap would be something like this:

But if the above ones are the right size (50mm x 50mm x 10mm) I'll have them please! I can give the wire splicing/soldering a go. Can you drop me a message with how much you want for them and your paypal details.

If anybody has the direct 2 pin version I'd still be interested.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1072
    hey switch

yep there 50x50x10 they came out of a brifly used HDD slot/caddy

Fire me your details via PM and i'll throw them in the post for you,if you can make them work just fire a few £ to the forum funds or payit forward with sending someone else  here something later on :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom