SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sonos Bridge BR100. GONE.

TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
edited December 2019 in Misc £
Barely used - with its original box & cables.  It's sat in a cupboard for the last 3 years (at least), so it's heading for the bin unless its of use to anyone.

£20 delivered?

I'll admit that I used a Sonos system a while ago, but never found it hugely reliable.     This is probably of more use/interest to anyone still using (or struggling with) the older versions rather than later evolutions of the Sonos kit.

https://www.richersounds.com/sonos-bridge.html

The Sonos BRIDGE is very much the heart of a Sonos system. Once connected to a router, the BRIDGE will create an instant, wireless network throughout your house. You're then free to add PLAY and CONNECT devices and use the innovative Sonos controllers throughout your home.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• whats that do then old fruit?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    whats that do then old fruit?
    It's probably a case of "if  you're wanting to buy one, you know what it is" ... but fair point ...  I've updated the original post with a bit more detail!
  • Wasnt having a dig chum. It could be just what I'm after as our wifi is cack and the sonos keeps trying to connect to all the various boosters which confuses my phone which confuses me etc and so on!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    No dig taken Trav - it was a lazy ad and you prompted me to put a (little) bit more effort into it.

:)
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    Wasnt having a dig chum. It could be just what I'm after as our wifi is cack and the sonos keeps trying to connect to all the various boosters which confuses my phone which confuses me etc and so on!
    Sonos helpfully told people they would no longer need the bridge and i nearly threw mine away. I disconnected mine and sonos stopped working. After some research it would seem the best thing to do if you have one and its working is leave the thing alone. This may well be what you need.