SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pricing help please ? Martin 000X1AE

Hi all,

I bought my wife a Martin 000X1AE electro acoustic a few years back and tbh she rarely touches it.

Recently I bought my daughter a Squier Mustang and my wife can’t put it down.

Its up to her of course as it was a gift but what’s the going rate for one of these in vgc please ?  I have looked at EBay and it seems there is a big range from £350-£450.

Can I assume £400 is about right ? 

With any luck shell let me sell it and I’ll dump the cash into my GAS fund on the quiet :-)

Thanks all
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    £350-£450 is about right, depending on condition and if it comes with a hard case etc, if yours is in good condition and comes with a hardcase then £400 is a good asking price
  • Sorry @Jtaylor , I’m not getting notifications at the moment so just saw your response. Thanks a lot for that. It’s good to know although as is the way in our house everything has changed . Son now has the mustang, daughter has a bullet Tele and wife is playing the Martin again !
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    No worries @DrCornelius, glad it all worked out :)