Wholesome YouTube and twitch

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
edited November 2019 in Off Topic
I have been following a few channels for a few years and wanted to share them because, to me, it's proof that YouTube isn't just a hijacked site for big business to advertise, nor is it just mouthy people spouting nonsense.

Mrllamasc - a diablo 2/arpg streamer and speedrunner. Such a great, funny community, and plays some of my favourite games. It really chills me after a hard day at work. Family friendly too - in the sense that D2 is, anyway, no bad language and good moderators. 

7pot club - it's a dude who grows chillies. Passionately. And talks about it! Not only that, he writes and performs songs about it. It's as weird and wonderful as it sounds, and makes me feel warm and fuzzy. 

Red letter media - truly hilarious movie reviews for the layman. 

Honourable mentions to Ryan Hollinger (verbal essays on movies, rather than reviews) and Civvie11 (old school fps). 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitartangoguitartango Frets: 1018
    edited November 2019
    @ThePrettyDamned I like sad retro gaming sites on you tube

Modern Vintage Gamer
    lgr
    retro recipes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roifNTJVNIM

“Ken sent me.”
  • @guitartango I follow a few old school tech type things. So interesting to find out how they were constructed and some of the technical workarounds to make things happen!
  • Lazy gamer reviews is fantastic and very wholesome, if you like Facebook groups midlife gamer is the best, no melicion just nice people 30 plus who game. 
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3445
    Limmy is on twitch every evening
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6099
    edited November 2019
    "Answers With Joe" is my favourite non-guitar related YouTube channel.

A fascinating and often funny informational science channel. Joe has that rare ability to switch between humour and seriousness in the same sentence. He covers an incredible range of topics and is able to describe some very complex topics in terms that pretty much anyone can understand.

One of my favourites..

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • I have been following a few channels for a few years and wanted to share them because, to me, it's proof that YouTube isn't just a hijacked site for big business to advertise, nor is it just mouthy people spouting nonsense.

Mrllamasc - a diablo 2/arpg streamer and speedrunner. Such a great, funny community, and plays some of my favourite games. It really chills me after a hard day at work. Family friendly too - in the sense that D2 is, anyway, no bad language and good moderators. 

7pot club - it's a dude who grows chillies. Passionately. And talks about it! Not only that, he writes and performs songs about it. It's as weird and wonderful as it sounds, and makes me feel warm and fuzzy. 

Red letter media - truly hilarious movie reviews for the layman. 

Honourable mentions to Ryan Hollinger (verbal essays on movies, rather than reviews) and Civvie11 (old school fps). 
    Mr Llama is great, love his content.

I really like Jason Kingsley's "Modern History" Youtube channel; he's a millionaire games developer and publisher, and spends it all on being a medieval knight and recording little videos about it.