Anyone bought a volante?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Lovely playing on the demos. It sounds really digital to me. I know it is digital, but it doesnt sound much like a Binson to me.
    Well I've compared it to a Space Echo and it sounds dead on for the character to me. You have to remember it's not ape-ing any particular device, just the mechanics and sonic approach of getting echoes from drum delays, vintage tape delays, and modern studio tape delays.
    Fair enough. I've got an re-201 here and it sounds very different in the demos to me! There's a lot of other factors at play. At the end of the day it's what you do with it that counts.
    Yeah for sure. It's a lot of minutiae at the end of the day. Great to geek out over but doesn't really help the music.

I love the Volante because it's so interactive, more like an instrument that you can play in its own right than something like the dd500 or even timeline, but I have and love those two for different things.
    TACOMA NARROWS BRIDGE DISASTER
    Kare wa amanojaku desu
    彼は天邪鬼です
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • nowhere near as polished and thorough as @WiresDreamDisasters vid, but here's some bits that'll get you making noise!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • JohnCordy said:
    nowhere near as polished and thorough as @WiresDreamDisasters vid, but here's some bits that'll get you making noise!
    I think your stuff is brilliant tbh john
    TACOMA NARROWS BRIDGE DISASTER
    Kare wa amanojaku desu
    彼は天邪鬼です